Sunday 3 April 2011

Stamping on Felt



I was fiddling around with some stamps and stuff and I thought to myself "well, what else can I stamp these yummy flowers on?" and here we have it... my very own flower embellies made from felt!!

I think the stamps are Bo Bunny...a note to the packaging people for these companies, if you want recognition you need to put your names on the backing sheets for these stamps as I don't keep them in the original packaging. Unless they are Kaizer Craft which has awesome packaging worth storing your stuff in...

1 comment:

  1. Never tried this but I may just have to give this a go, what wonderful creation are you going to use these on?? look forward to coming back to see
    kazxx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.