Sunday 8 May 2011

Mother's Day



Hello there
It was Mother's day here in South Africa today. I got a home made card from my son and a rose from the grocery store when I popped in there this morning...went to lunch at my Mom in law's together with my Mom and her sister, so it was a special family day. Only, having packed everybodys stuff in the car to go, I left my bag on the couch! So there were nearly no photos to post or scrap about the day. I only just remembered to ask my Dear Hubby to take a pic of me and my son quickly before bed time tonight! Phew, thank goodness or today just didn't happen...you know what I mean!

Here is the card I made using the printable from Rhonna Farrer's blog and the Tim Holtz Sizzix rosette die. This was such a Godsend as I had 4 cards to make!
Have a great week everyone, see you on Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.