Saturday 11 June 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show: a Tag



Over at Simon Says the theme is Tags for this week. Well, for someone who loves to do tags, this should have been a walk in the park...on Monday I thought YAY my best, and then I ran into a hectic week at work and at home. Needless to say, I find myself on Saturday night and not a tag in sight! This is for a friend of mine who is popping in tomorrow and it was her birthday during the week, she is very musical and loves roses, so this was made specially for her using that as inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. Love your flower and the embossed tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tag! I love your flower. It's amazing! The embossed musical notes are really a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO Lovely there Bella adore those flowers and colours! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful tag Bella. Love the background colours and the dimensional flower is so effective.
    The design team and I are so pleased you've entered into Simon Says Stamp and Show's Challenge! Thanks for sharing your tag with us!
    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.