Wednesday 29 June 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday? 108


Over at Julia's desk it is What's on your Workdesk World HOP! Pop on over to see what I am on about, but be warned, it is addictive!

My PIF from Sandra in Australia arrived on Thursday last week. Boy, oh boy, did she spoil me! I have taken photos of the whole lot and hope that blogger lets me load them all, sometimes we fight!

Sandra made me a set of 8 greeting cards, each one different in some way and 9 gift tags as well as a beautiful ATC in its own special envelope and finally not one but two pendants that she made to go on a beautiful simple choker. I was so excited to receive my PIF that I opened it at the Post Office, much to the delight of the lady serving me! I explained the whole international
Pass It Forward gift idea for the two year anniversary of Julia's desk hop and we both had such fun unpacking the beautifully wrapped gift. It was so nice to have some one share in my excitement.
Above is the ATC and envelope

The 8 greeting cards came so beautifully wrapped it seemed a shame to open it! They are beautiful and will be used sparingly, Here is the Congratulations one, there are birthday ones too.

This is the beautiful card Sandra made and wrote in for me that has pride of place on my desk.


These are the two beautiful pendants which she made and one has the WOYWW 104 on the back.

This is a selection of the gorgeous gift tags which I will use for special friends only! Got to ration them out!

So please forgive me for no actual desk photo, but you can see why I have been so over the moon. I have been truly spoiled! Thank you to you Sandra, I hope you are having a wonderful vacation, where ever you are in the world today!

Bella

5 comments:

  1. Wow Bella what a tremendously gorgeous and lovingly made gift well done Sandra and so glad it arrived safely and you shared with the lady at the post office you probably made her day too love Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know how I felt! LOL! She does beautiful work! The ATC is stunning! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, those are awesome, you are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.