Wednesday 27 July 2011

Cards




It's my Moms Birthday tomorrow and one of the gifts I have made her are these cards. It is always handy to have a batch of them ready for any occasion. She really appreciates it when someone spends time on her, so this is my gift to her.

Here are just three of the ones I have created tonight. I have been madly testing my Vagabond and so I have lots of die cuts and embossed items to choose from. It makes putting cards together so much easier if it is all to hand.


3 comments:

  1. i thought i would hop along from patsy pat..and wow here i discovered a fellow SA blogger...your cards are lovely..i especially love the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.