Sunday 17 July 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show some Stitching



I am rather late uploading this but go over to Simon Says Stamp to see what the others have done. It has been very busy here with the last week of school hols.

I decided to use my stitching templates and chose the cup cake. I am such a child at heart and you will always find me at the kids tables at parties...

I used the Cuttlebug dots embossing folder as well as the Disney cut and emboss set for the Cuttlebug to create the streamers and distress inks for the tag as well as some Ranger Turquoise embossing powder on the Happy Birthday. Lastly for some bling I added Diamond Stickles.


1 comment:

  1. How cute is this? What a wonderful piece of work. Love the hand embroidery work. Awesome take on the stitching challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.