Wednesday 3 August 2011

Scrapbook kits now Available for Sale!


The shop owner took nearly all my kits on consignment which is fantastic, but that leaves me with the following kits still available for sale!

So if you would like any of the following, leave me a message and I will make a plan for payment and postage! I am still setting up my Paypal account, which I did ages ago and can't remember my passwords for it...

Father's Day (well actually you can use any title, as there is a full alphabet set in the kit!)
I have 5 of these kits left and they include a paint dabber at R205 plus postage of R35 local and R105 international


Very Special Moments (again you can choose your title, but moments is pre-stamped for you)
I have 2 of these kits left at R145 plus postage of R35 local and R105 international


Titleless page! I did not title this page as I left the photos to tell the story and there is a flap that goes over your sleeve on the top of the RHS page for you to journal under and write to your hearts content!

I have 2 of these kits left at R105 plus postage of R35 local and R105 international


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.