Monday 4 June 2012

Off to the Scrap House to Demo Next

Hi there everyone

I am off to the Scrap House in Durbanville (c/o Mountain view and Culemborg cresc 2) next to do my free demo in their shop on Saturday 9 June from 10 till 12.  I look forward to "moving in" as I do for the two hours and sharing as much information as possible about the various Ranger products.   I pulled this photo off their Face Book site and I see I have lots of space to spread and you have lots of place to sit and drink coffee while I talk and talk and talk...all about what I love most... Tim Holtz products and techniques!


Thanks for the visit.

Bella

1 comment:

  1. Oooh love this pic Bella. Will have to google this place as the area is close to where I live. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.