Saturday 11 August 2012

Look! I was There Too!


I have a new addiction...It's called CSI!  No I am not talking about the TV program, rather 

Profile picture

 it is an on line scrapping site that issues a new Case file every Friday to inspire you to Scrap!  Boy have I needed that 'cos I have no trouble doing tags and cards, and because I follow so many Challenges, they get done all the time, but that has meant that my Scrapbooks have been sorely neglected!  Together with CSI, I am playing catch up and having such fun in the process.  They give you PDF files to print out (which I have used here) to help you on your way.  The only sticker I used was one of Tim's compasses, the rest of the embellies on this page were from their printouts.

I used Tim's compass mask with Black Soot Distress ink to create a back ground on my card stock as well as Archival ink used on the dots stamp for texture round the edges of my page.  I also used his black plastic lettering and his Word Play die for the blue lettering as well as his game spinners to attach the clear fragments to the page.  The gauze is off my son's trampoline cover which is in dire need of replacing...can you tell...this is the lining!





Thanks for the visit

Bella

3 comments:

  1. Stunning page Bella... So good to see pictures of you being scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Bella! I feel your pain with scrapbooking and lack of self photos! I wonder if they will bring an NCIS Challenge out! Now a promise of a night with Gibbs would be worth scrapping for....behind the bike shed!! LOL!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.