Saturday 16 March 2013

Tim's Tattered Flower Challenge - My version 1

Hello there fellow Tim-a-holic, welcome to my first version of Tim's Tattered flower challenge!

I saw Tammy Tutterow's blog on how to make vintage flowers and because I could not find the crinoline anywhere, I decided to try her same concept without the color wash sprays using paper and different fabrics instead to see what effects I could get.

I put them on quite long florist's wire covered in green florist's tape and then used my stack of Tissue tape rolls as my vase!  Now I have a lovely feature on my desk!

I could not stop at these three and made another one which is in my next post here!

Thanks for the visit.

Bella

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, I love your bouquet, looks fantastic in the stand of tapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these flowers look very effective!! Really like the book paper one :-). Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and available all year round without needing watering. My kind of flowers!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty flowers. Love that you've used the tissue tape rolls as a vase. The stamens are making them look so real! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.