Sunday 14 July 2013

My pages in the Lounge

A few weeks ago I was gifted a huge and beautiful printers tray which I have put up in my studio, but that meant taking down the 6 double spread frames on the only wall I had to be able to put it up...

Today my DH put the 6 frames in the lounge on the only wall in there that is not either all window or full of existing artwork!  I am so pleased that my idea worked.  I wanted them from top to bottom of this wall and so here they are!

You can also see my tag display which is just down the passage.

Thanks for the visit

Bella

11 comments:

  1. Hi Bella
    wow what a way to be able to showcase your art work and what a fantastic husband for putting them up for you.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great also your tag display. Wish i could come hop over to see all your lovely stuff in real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great Bella. So bright and vivid! Now I just need to pop over and see them whilst having a cuppa and some bobotie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunningly wonderful display! I love this idea! Gorgeous layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fact that memories are on display and not in an album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Bella. I am going to tackle something similar for my bedroom. Tired of looking for something and I can't find it... so decided to create something myself. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a good idea. I have some going up my staircase but they are single frames because the staircase is curved... I love this idea. Great when you are short of space ... we also have huge windows and doors and not lots of spare wall. I LOVE your wicker chair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look absolutely fabulous! What a brilliant way to display them. Really shows them off and what a conversation maker they will be.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bella
    what a brilliant and original way to display your pages can we see them in close up they look very interesting.
    janet

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.