Saturday 19 April 2014

All caught up on the Tim Tag front!

This year has just been crazy so far and each month I have not had the time to do Tim's tags.  It being Easter week-end, I am making the time to play catch up.

I started yesterday with April's tag and slowly worked my way backwards through the year.
Here are all the tags together, in order from Jan to April:

This is January and you can find Tim's instructions here.  I changed the fob watch die for the clock as I thought it was more funky...I do actually have the fob die!
For February I don't have the hearts stencil so I used the stars, cut my own heart to put glitter on and used the clear instead of the distress as I don't have any...The stamp was one I did extra on packaging while at Tim's convention in March as I don't have that one either.  This was just a lucky find in my stash after the convention!  Tim's original is here.
 March's tag was a tad tricky as it mostly revolved around a stamp set I don't have.  I do however have the stencil and the spritzer which was a real boon!  The feather is one I made from kraft paper and the feather stamp is an ancient PSX one.  The corner boarder is from Gorjuss and the nest is off an unlabeled set of stamps.
So here I am half way through April and finally ready to do May's tag when it arrives on the public holiday.  I should be able to do it straight away!  Whohoo!  Can't wait!

Thanks for the visit.

Bella


3 comments:

  1. WOW caught up already that is a win. Love how you have made a plan... Fab tags... Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Love the clock face and especially that wonderful life sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! Love the clock face and especially that wonderful life sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.