Sunday 18 May 2014

From cards to scrap page!

These are the 4 cards I created for the class, the cover had to be decorated at home after class with the left overs.

Gift set cover above (as I have since decorated mine) and what it looks like inside, below.
One student could not make it at the last minute due to a family crisis at home.  Knowing that she prefers to do scrap pages, I decided to alter her kit into a double scrap page!
I had to swap out the happy birthday stamp on the oval for something else and chose the chandelier , swapped the "just a note" for "limited edition" on the ticket and ran with butterflies as the stamped image on the dictionary paper, rather than the cupcake stand and left the ship out all together.  She will need to add a title when she knows what photos she will be using and that can go at the top of the page.  I have die cut some black lettering for her with Tim's Block Talk die.
These pics are close ups of the clusters of elements on each page.

This was a fun challenge that I set for myself. I really like how the page turned out and might make one for me too!

Bella



1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE this page. Love the colours you have used. Prefer it to the cards which I thought were rather nice! LOL!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.