Thursday 23 October 2014

Playing with Canva

Hi there

As part of my mission to get more "on line friendly"  I am investigating all sorts of things.  One of which has been blog Graphics.  I have come across a site called Canva and they are awesome for making your own graphics.  It is so user friendly.

This is the photo collage I put together using their site.  It was made in the Pinterest section so it will be the right dimensions to show up well in Pinterest!  This is my test run!
If you want to see how I made this project please go to the post here!

3 comments:

  1. That is very cool. I must go and check it out. I love this book too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for something like this - thanks for sharing. And your images look gorgeous in the graphic you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.